Saturday, November 1, 2008

AMAZING!!

I have heard about the places in the mall where you can go get pictures taken of your unborn baby but I had no idea that the pictures were this amazing. Griff and I went to Fetal Studios in Southtown Mall and were blown away by the pictures of our sweet baby girl. It was amazing to see what she actually looks like. We also received a 20 minute video that shows her moving and rubbing her eyes that I will post this weekend. She is stubborn like her mother and shy like her father. She kept her arms over her face for a lot of the time and wouldn't move them. But these pictures are priceless!! I can't wait until I get to hold her in my arms!







6 comments:

*Lana* said...

Ok, that is so awesome! I can't even tell you how cool that is! I showed my mom and she started to cry (she would, she is very emotional in her old age!) It literally gave me goosebumps! Can't wait until she is here!

kellie said...

she is so cute already! that is so cool that they can do that! heath showed me those pictres the other day and i couldn't believe it! i'm so excited!!

SORENSONS said...

HEY GUYS, CONGRATS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE HER SO IS BRAYDEN & BOWDY. ANYWAY I WANTED TO TELL YOU WE DID A FETAL PHOTO WITH BRYLIE AND THEN AFTER SHE WAS BORN WE COMPARED HER NEWBORN PICTURES TO THE FETAL PHOTOS AND THEY ARE THE SAME SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE SHE DID IN THE FETAL PHOTOS IT WAS PRETTY COOL TO SEE. HOPE ALL IS WELL AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE LAST 10 WEEKS. LOVE THE SORENSONS

summer anderson said...

That is so cool! She looks beautiful....of course! How fun that must have been for you two!

Adaire and Will said...

I found your blog through Rachel's blog. The pics of your little one are amazing. Congratulations.

summer anderson said...

Hey...I've gone private and I need your e-mail to send you an invite! sumtay01@hotmail.com
Thanks!

If you know me at all, you know I LOVE music!!