Friday, May 1, 2009

What?? Me?? A College Graduate???

Today was a day that I have been looking forward to for so long! I have been going to school for what seems like forever, and today it all payed off. One thing that I have to say is a huge THANK YOU to my amazing husband. From the moment I met him, he has been the greatest example I could ever ask for. He always told me that I can do it and he is the reason I am the person I am today. I love him more than he will ever know and I will live the rest of my life trying to show him how much that is. I Love You Lover Dover!! I also want to thank my brother, Todd, for coming all the way from Nevada. It ment so much to me.












I was so mad that I forgot to get my stole of gratitude. So that is why I am the only one without one. But of course, I would have given it to Griff!!


5 comments:

Meggie said...

Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment! Doesn't it feel so good to be done, and know that you've accomplished so much. Are you planning on teaching?

rachel and brady said...

Cute pics! That was such a fun day! I'm so glad we're done though! Feels so good.

Brooke Hansen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Lindsey said...

I love the pictures. I was thinking of getting some taken...but I don't think I have time. I went to the hospital Mon morning. I am dilated to a 3, 90 percent effaced and his head is right against my cervix. They sent me home and told me to lay low! I am hoping I can hold on a week or two still. I really want her to take some pictures after the baby is her though. Yours are darling!

Erin said...

Congrats!!! I love your blog, it's way cute. Send me your e-mail and I'll add you to mine. langston_girl@yahoo.com

If you know me at all, you know I LOVE music!!